Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forget about the world economy, where things are manufactured, the DW-Link, what does everyone on here want for Christmas (Biking or Non-biking items).

·
Paper or plastic?
10,591 Posts
More riding time... I just ordered a 24" Spesh Hotrock for my older son Xmas. I'm doing my part for the economy.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my son a 24' Kona Hula back in the summer for his B-day. Absolutely loves it and we go out at least once a week together.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I just ordered a set of wheels from one of the forum sponsers BWW (my wifes' gift to me). I got the Pure XCR hubs in Red with DT Swiss 4.2 rims, Red nipples and black spokes.

Should look pretty sweet with my new Carbon Racer X. Hopfully these hubs are as good as the few reviews I have been reading about them...

·
Registered
599 Posts
zorg said:
More riding time... I just ordered a 24" Spesh Hotrock for my older son Xmas. I'm doing my part for the economy.
I love to hear about kid's getting bikes for Christmas. When you're a kid, it's such a cool big gift. Hope you both enjoy it!

For me, it's the usual wishes like "world peace", but I guess a few pink chain ring bolts or a box of chocolate would be sweet.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Well, I wanted a 29er full sussie. Funds are a little short so I'm settling for a spare set of wheels for the 29er that I currently ride. My Moto is pretty much right where I want it so no upgrades for that guy this year...

cheers,
scott

p.s. - TE, what's on your list?

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,470 Posts
If I could have anything for Christmas, it would be, for this to show up in time for Christmas:D

Got wheels today, fork a few weeks back, man I'm itchin'. I was told it should be done by years end, so, there's my wish!

Yeah, it's not a Titus, but hey, if they made one, it would be!

Attachments

·
Paper or plastic?
10,591 Posts
pixy said:
I love to hear about kid's getting bikes for Christmas. When you're a kid, it's such a cool big gift. Hope you both enjoy it!

For me, it's the usual wishes like "world peace", but I guess a few pink chain ring bolts or a box of chocolate would be sweet.
I asked the LBS to box it so that I can wrap it too. :) I guess that we'll be riding on Xmas day. :thumbsup:

World peace is cool too.

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
simplton said:
Well, I wanted a 29er full sussie. Funds are a little short so I'm settling for a spare set of wheels for the 29er that I currently ride. My Moto is pretty much right where I want it so no upgrades for that guy this year...

cheers,
scott

p.s. - TE, what's on your list?
Peace, goodwill to all mankind, and a set of Straitline pedals. No other bike stuff as I think I have enough of those things. Oh yeah, I need a new cell phone as well. Sick of recharging mine every 12 hours.

·
Super Moderator
20,809 Posts
yules said:
My lovely wife's gettin' me a new son.
Due date is 23rd.
that is awesome, yules! :thumbsup:

on the material stuff, my GF and I got us a Nintendo Wii and some games (as I we didn't have enough stuff to waste time on :p)

on the nonmaterial stuff, good health for family and friends and all that good stuff is always a good idea :)

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
Dear Santa,

I've worked my arse off this year. I had suffered celibacy and abstinence from alcohol on a regular basis. Literally, I've grown enough good karma to deserve something good from you lazy lapp fat guy.

So, to ensure that you'll be good to me, I have kidnapped Rudolf that funny caribou of yours. If I don't get what's in my list of demands, I'll give Rudolf to Geolover and let it be his.

Warp's demands:

- 2 playmates, 3 penthouse pets and a year's worth supply of Franzizkaner.

- An Ibanez RG321, a Mesa Boogie 5:25 (with JJ tubes), an Eventide Time Factor pedal and a Mesa Boogie V-Twin Preamp.

- A new car. Current year model, four doors and no less than 350HP with sunroof and ABS brakes will do. No matter brand.

- A Titus FTM Exo with an Avalanche shock and a Pushed RS Pike.

- A case of Bud Light for Geolover.

- Oh, I almost forget world peace!

·
Registered
937 Posts
tribebabe

Getting a Lenz would be like getting coal in your stocking.Have you seen the Ibis Mojo? It features 5.5" of buttery smooth travel in a slick carbon fiber package that can weigh less then 22 pounds? Perfect for the styling lady such as yourself.

sopwithcamel

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.