Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
nice wheels, like the color codes to help find the valves :) Totally love my SS ridgeline/crest combo, super fast and can take a beating. post some completes

·
Registered
182 Posts
Great minds think alike, I suppose. Mine's a 26" Ridgeline SS, Stan's/Paul's/Pacenti's. Couldn't be happier.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
wow - that looks impressive. If its a 700c frame would be interested in any comments in regards if there are any issues with converting to 650c, differences in handling etc...

·
MTB NOLA
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments... The frame is a 26" 2010 Lynskey Ridgeline SS. I had originally built up the bike running a 650b up front and 26" rear.. Raced and rode that set up for the past year and a half.. I had knew the 650b would fit the rear and a conversion would be made one day.. Now that the 650b platform is gaining momentum and a good selection of options are become available, I knew it was time for the upgrade.. I decided to go with Stan's Crest rims and I9 hubs mounted with Racing Ralphs.. another plus was the lost of 2lbs. A ride report will be provided as soon as it stops raining here and the trails dry out..

·
Registered
449 Posts
any of you two NOLA 650 freaks (not that it matters) want to meet up with a third (me) to head up and ride in clear springs maybe three-four weeks/end threadjack...nice lynskey BTW...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts