Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just want to ask if any of you tried using the Chris King Bottom Bracket Injector Tool.
I hope you can also share on how to use it and what type & brand of lube did you use on it.

Thanks!

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
It works great! and we use regular Mobile XHP462 Blue Grease it's good enough for big rig bearings it's good enough for bike bearings...... Phil's would be better but it's $$$$$

·
I Have Cookies
2,644 Posts
AkumaY said:
can u use this with other brands of bb?
No from what I've seen its made for the CK EBB's only

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ae111black said:
It works great! and we use regular Mobile XHP462 Blue Grease it's good enough for big rig bearings it's good enough for bike bearings...... Phil's would be better but it's $$$$$
Is there any tutorial video on how to use the BB Injector Tool?

Thanks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
This thread needs to be moved to the alternative lifestyle forum.

·
Rider and Wrench
1,478 Posts
I just picked one up a few months ago and it is straight forward to use- just pop the black spacers off and the tool works like a charm- I have not gotten the chance to see if it will work with my hope or Shimano BB's - I doubt it though that would be too good to be true-

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
knottshore said:
I just picked one up a few months ago and it is straight forward to use- just pop the black spacers off and the tool works like a charm- I have not gotten the chance to see if it will work with my hope or Shimano BB's - I doubt it though that would be too good to be true-
Thank you very much! So I guess an ordinary grease gun will work fine with the tool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts