Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I own a Teocali..They rock...The frames are unbreakable. You can use it for AM, light FR, and DH... All the B.S. about "Walgoose", blah, blah, blah!! I say thanks Dorel Industries for the "Walgoose". When the economy is crap the mighty Mongoose lives on. Actually, I should say, thanks Dorel Industries for the "Walgoose". When the economy is crap the mighty Mongoose, Cannondale, GT, and Dyno lives on...Cheers!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I own a Teocali..They rock...The frames are unbreakable. You can use it for AM, light FR, and DH... All the B.S. about "Walgoose", blah, blah, blah!! I say thanks Dorel Industries for the "Walgoose". When the economy is crap the mighty Mongoose lives on. Actually, I should say, thanks Dorel Industries for the "Walgoose". When the economy is crap the mighty Mongoose, Cannondale, GT, and Dyno lives on...Cheers!
"Walgoose?" A Teocali IS NOT considered a Walgoose. A Walgoose is any mongoose that you can buy at walmart. A Teocali can only be bought at at a bike dealer/shop. If someone calls it a walgoose, slap them for me:nono:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Chris Akrigg is definetely some inspiration for me. Too bad he had to go and fall off a cliff, literally. Can't wait until he is healthy and making videos again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.