Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I was just looking if anyone had any experience, good or bad with these three bikes. I have narrowed it down to these three and to be completely honest, its based on little to nothing.
After hurting my foot a couple of years ago and being put on pregdisone, I turned into a human eating machine. I now have at least 80lbs to lose and need to get to work on it. I am 6'1" and right at 300lbs. I am 52 with 9 year old twins and I just got them a couple of mountain bikes and figured I need to get off my butt and start chasing them around. We will just be doing lite trail riding, especially for the first while.
Any advice is highly appreciated.

https://99spokes.com/compare?bikes=...ondale-cujo-1-2019;*z.LG,scott-scale-720-2018

·
jcd's best friend
3,411 Posts
Can't go wrong with any of those models. If you plan to do some lengthy climbing, the Roscoe 8 with the SRAM Eagle 1x12 would be a great choice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the input. I was all set to pull the trigger on the Roscoe, which was the bike I wanted. One problem, none in a large within 150 miles.
Looking at some ads and came across a deal I felt like I had to take. 2017 Kona Kahuna.
Again, thanks for the input. Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Mode of transport

·
Hey, a Bright Shiny Thing
315 Posts
Lose it app on the smart phone. So easy to use, shows you where you are getting the empty calories from. I always thought it was 80/20 exercise to eating but its more like 80 percent eating and 20 percent exercise. Have fun chasing:)

·
Banned
1,328 Posts
Modified Keto and the bike is working for me.
Ordered a Giant Fathom 29 as an upgrade from the old Rincon I’m riding now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.