Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
singletrack mind
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted the first picture in with other pictures before, in the less than active "other areas" forum, but it's kind of a fun picture, so i thought i'd post it again.

it was my friend adong's wedding, in chengdu, sichuan, china. him and his girlfriend (now wife) own a shop, so a lot of their friends are bikers. anyway we rode around the city, picking up the bride from her house, cycled around for another hour or so, and then pedalled to the wedding ceremony. there was a good convoy of about 60-80 bikers, and the whole thing was nice, and bizarre. especially seeing as it was juxtaposed with a traditional chinese wedding ceremony....

Attachments

·
singletrack mind
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
funnily enough, the bike wasn't his. he borrowed it from a friend. but anyway, he has at least a dozen bikes, most of which would do quite nicely

it's hard to see in the pictures, but he's clamped a weird trek kids clamp-on half bike onto the back for his girl to make it a matrimonial limo!

she said it was pretty scary clinging onto it all around the city. wouldn't take it off-road...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.