21 - 40 of 4191 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Subscribed and interested.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hmm never noticed but he's a troll I only use links with info not spam, check out his history with the reputation thread?!?
Rep is anonymous, so I can't see what you see; i.e. I don't know what you're talking about, but clearly some here are enamored of their ability to hand out negative rep. I gave you +rep, but it doesn't count for anything as I have no "rep power" and some would apparently like to keep it that way. Personally, I only hand out +rep.

Reactions: SoCalEpicRyder

·
Registered
534 Posts
I chatted with the factory rep just now. He said the frames are currently produced and being tested. Once they are fully tested they will appear on the website for sale.

He anticipates that will be in 2-3 months.

He declined to answer my 170mm/190mm question, and also said they cannot quote prices yet.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm going to bed dreaming about a carbon fatty with custom paint....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Reactions: Joe_Jitsu

·
Registered
534 Posts
I simply asked him if they are offering the frame in 170mm or 190mm. He was unable to answer until their prototyping is done.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thank you. :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am just happy there will be another nice used steel or aluminum frame available to me soon as people flock to the carbon!!

I can hear a Moonie in my Future!

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
It seems strange that they can't answer the 170/190 question? I mean its one or the other, you can't easily swap between the two with a carbon mold. To me those frames in the pictures look to be 190.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the launch date and seeing what pricing looks like.

·
Registered
181 Posts
About the only way I could ever afford a carbon bike of any sort is if it's one of these. I'm interested in this, and I don't even like Carbon. But these chinese carbon frames are cheap!

That's how I justified spending the extra to go Ti. My Grandma Estelle always told me she was "too cheap to buy twice." :)

21 - 40 of 4191 Posts