Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Master of '80s BMX tricks
1,075 Posts
i posted a while back trying to get a story on that car but got nothing.
Please don't publish its location. not only is the trail it's nearest a poach (and dangerous for the inexperienced) but also it will get a lot more attention and possible f***ed with or vandalized if everyone knew where it was.
It's a neat little easter egg to find but only for those that ride CC enough to find it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Biker_Scout_Sparky said:
i posted a while back trying to get a story on that car but got nothing.
Please don't publish its location. not only is the trail it's nearest a poach (and dangerous for the inexperienced) but also it will get a lot more attention and possible f***ed with or vandalized if everyone knew where it was.
It's a neat little easter egg to find but only for those that ride CC enough to find it.
I was lost anyway ! ;) (not really)

·
organically fed
1,175 Posts
Hey Pete, would you please let me know where I can find that car? For non-destructive, photographic look-see purposes only of course.

You see, I live in Calistoga so I haven't the time to play the "locals only" nonsense as some have suggested should the rule on the subject of that sweet car.

Thanks!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Fairfaxian said:
Why is so hard for people on this forum to keep from posting pix & banter about trails that aren't on the map? It doesn't help anything & just gives our adversaries more ammo. :nono:

Need to share? That's what pubs are for.
I see your point, however unless you've been there those pictures hardly guide you in for a landing or anything. Not like I posted the map the "THE BEACH" or something.... but I do see your point.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
why

Fairfaxian said:
Why is so hard for people on this forum to keep from posting pix & banter about trails that aren't on the map? It doesn't help anything & just gives our adversaries more ammo. :nono:
So they can join the club with the other cool kidz. :p :p :p

Note that the guys doing shuttle runs and building jumps don't bother to post here, as they learned the lesson long ago.

·
Master of '80s BMX tricks
1,075 Posts
i can already see how this weekend on "that trail" will go.
Forest Ranger Bob sitting in a lawn chair halfway up the trail again, with a big book of citations in hand, picking bikers off as they come down.
i guess i know where I'm NOT riding this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.