Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Condtions 4-14

Rode there this morning & conditions were ok, but not great. Still a lot of wet spots. It probably needs a few more days of this perfect weather to be good. Trails are definitely in need of some maintenance.

Kirt

·
My pants are smart.
183 Posts
i rode there yesterday afternoon - still some wet spots on the areas close to the parking lot (by the reservoir). the areas out by the baseball fields/park, and the areas by gilbride weren't too bad. had a great ride there yesterday, but CR could use a few more days to dry out in some spots.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not too bad 4/18

I rode there after work last night for a little while and hit all the trails except the section north of the lake. Most of the trails are in good shape, but there were still some areas that were rather muddy (the usual spots), which given our recent lack of rain truly shows just how poorly that place drains. Drought years are about the only time Chimney Rock is completely dry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.