Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
yaha ha
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
chico riders lets go shuttle up 32 whenever we can get a group. i ride in the park everyday after school (3 or later) but on weekends i usually take the glory out ot shuttle

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
im down. I shuttled with tim (norcalchico) and his buddy chad last tuesday .... south rim was pretty sloppy as far as mud goes and there was some ice but it was overall aight.

I ride the park tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, and saturdays so far .... sundays ive been riding in oroville with fattire and lwright .... i cant ride the park mon or wed till it starts being light cause i only get out of school at 4 so i usually just ride lower park dirt trails to forest then cut over to my house.

·
yaha ha
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meh. tomorrow the last warm day for a bit, im shuttling trash trail if you want to come.. dont know if itll be after 4. we get out of PV highschool at 245 then... 514 1049

·
3,533 Posts
my last class is 4 and it takes me at least 15 mins to get home

ill call you up ..... but i doubt youll still be around

damn high school? I figured you were a college kid

im a junior at chico state myself.

·
yaha ha
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any one else? all my old riding buddies seemed to sell their bikes. and all my friends who want to ride are broke as a joke. i have a liscence so we can shuttle or travel..ill be in the park with some noob friends or just riding by myself everyday

·
rider
2,356 Posts
snowforner15 said:
chico riders lets go shuttle up 32 whenever we can get a group. i ride in the park everyday after school (3 or later) but on weekends i usually take the glory out ot shuttle
Shuttle to Greengate I assume? If you have a fairly solid time that you will be at Greengate I'll ride up and meet you. Takes just under an hour from my house. Nice stretch of single track on the way up with some of the most killer views in the park BTW.

·
yaha ha
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shuttling to.. winston i believe.. trail head is feet past the frisbee golf course.by that little fence jump.. be there around 3:45 today, give me a call if anyone wants to come 514 1049

·
3,533 Posts
im pretty sure i know where that is ... ill give you a shout if i dont have a ridicilous amount of homework by the end of today.

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Can any of you Chico dudes give me some info Green Gate trail? I asked Melt last week but he hadn't ridden it. I'm just looking to see what your thoughts are on the trail, how technical, how steep, do you shuttle only, etc? :) Thanks.

·
3,533 Posts
dude ive ridden green gate we will go shuttle it today its just a little past the golf course right?

·
yaha ha
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sonicsuby said:
Can any of you Chico dudes give me some info Green Gate trail? I asked Melt last week but he hadn't ridden it. I'm just looking to see what your thoughts are on the trail, how technical, how steep, do you shuttle only, etc? :) Thanks.
sent me a pm and ill shuttle it with you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.