Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday we took theFuzz out to BCT for the first time. Rode BCT + LPL...

Lots of wind and cloudy skies, as we get ready for the ride...

Quick break after the first water crossing and long climb.

"Chillah" just chillin'...

Young Dave social networking on the trail...

First fire road crossing on BCT... theFuzz enjoying himself.

Dave enjoying his gears and squish on BCT.

Quick photo-op on LPL.

theFuzz on LPL

Coming up to the big wash on LPL.

The wind howled all day long...

Breaks over... Time to saddle up!

Last stop before the fun DH...

Young Dave

Are you talkin' to me???

·
Something goes here...
2,069 Posts
Great maiden voyage. The cold helped me all day long. I felt better than I ever have on that trail. Great SS!

Young Dave could not be caught on the downs with his squishy.

theFuzz rocked out.

CyclJunkie simply crushed it!

·
Something goes here...
2,069 Posts
funboarder1971 said:
that you still ride.... you sexy beast!!! :winker:
Yep, I still ride just not as much since I have a 1/2 marathon in a few weeks. After that it'll be back to business as usual....meaning logging lots of miles on the bike. In which case, we need to set up a ride! :thumbsup:

·
Lurky Lou
102 Posts
I really wanted to crawl back into my truck when we got there and saw how cold/windy it was. I'm glad no one else thought the same thing.

Joe kicked that trail's arse. Every time we'd roll up to a regroup spot, it looked like he was out on a greenbelt ride on his beach cruiser. The guy is a machine.

Rod and Jim killed it as usual.

Oh yeah, flying back down to the parking lot was a blast on squish.

Next time Joe, SS that byotch! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Crash_FLMB said:
Yep, I still ride just not as much since I have a 1/2 marathon in a few weeks. After that it'll be back to business as usual....meaning logging lots of miles on the bike. In which case, we need to set up a ride! :thumbsup:
Nice! I've been thinking about doing a few sprint tri's this year to mix it up. I'll be working over at 48th St/Baseline next month, so I'll be a bit closer to your 'hood. Right now, my work schedule is Sun-Thurs 11a-8p, so my riding has taken a hit.

I'll be doing a century on Jan 1st and signed up for Casa Grande as well.

·
Something goes here...
2,069 Posts
funboarder1971 said:
Nice! I've been thinking about doing a few sprint tri's this year to mix it up. I'll be working over at 48th St/Baseline next month, so I'll be a bit closer to your 'hood. Right now, my work schedule is Sun-Thurs 11a-8p, so my riding has taken a hit.

I'll be doing a century on Jan 1st and signed up for Casa Grande as well.
Ouch on the work schedule! I have goals of a full marathon and a few biathlons in 2010. I have to learn how to be more than a stone when in the water b/4 I can complete a tri. :madman: I could probably do 1/4 mile swim but nuttin more than that.

That being said, we need to hook up for some riding!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.