Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am getting 500 errors when trying to access account info. Guessing that is part of the new server changeover that is progressing?

·
Mtbr Founder
35,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am getting 500 errors when trying to access account info. Guessing that is part of the new server changeover that is progressing?
Should not get any errors anymore. I just checked all the account info pages on the forums and I get in ok.

There maybe some caching issues of old server pages on your internet connection. That will hash out over time but keep trying every few hours and report back. If others are seeing the same error, report back. Which pages, exactly?

fc

·
Rollin 29s
1,004 Posts
Anyone able to post yet?
Yes, this morning. When attempting to log in last night, I got a notification from the forum that I had been permanently banned.

I wondered who I pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Should not get any errors anymore. I just checked all the account info pages on the forums and I get in ok.

There maybe some caching issues of old server pages on your internet connection. That will hash out over time but keep trying every few hours and report back. If others are seeing the same error, report back. Which pages, exactly?

fc
Settings/My Settings...any of those links for example:
https://forums.mtbr.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Will continue checking periodically.

·
Mtbr Founder
35,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was a bit concerned. I read my account had been deleted and no reason was given, and I hadn't been in off topic for several days.
I got dozens of messages from folks saying they were banned for no reason. I told them STFU and get back to their day job. :)

The system yesterday, to go on Read Only mode, banned everyone for a few mintues. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Following up on the My Settings issue...it is still occurring. Tried clearing cache on same browser and tried a different browser...both consistently give 500 errors. Will keep trying periodically.

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
View attachment 1253603

Pics have always worked for me.
I did miss a PM during the turn off however.
Whomever PM'd me yesterday - try again.
Sorry - pics have always worked for me. I just (personally) think that it's a little bit of a process to get photos up and they are usually what I gravitate towards in both wanting to post and reading posts.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.