Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice!

Looking good! It's always nice when you walk into a bike shop and you see nice TLD helmets and Foes frames...congratulations!

If I'm ever out in your neck of the woods, I will stop by...

·
SouthernDevilz/RoguePosse
238 Posts
i wouldnt know how to act if i walked into a LBS that looked like that

here in dallas we have around 15-20 bike shops and none of them look anything like that. even the gigantic ones that have in the neighborhood of 1000 bikes on the floor carry MAYBE one bighit spec or somethingalong those lines.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
That's awesome James! Too bad you guys aren't located out here in Colorado. :(

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
man look at those weeds out front, and the shop is too clean and and and...damm nothing else bad to say

ok...looks awesome :mad:

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Very nice guys, congrats on the new palatial digs. good to hear business is rocking.

I see you got pics of the 2 dorks, why no pics of the Leprechaun?????

JK about the 2 dorks thing

·
Innovate or die!
702 Posts
hey

BTW are you boys selling stuff by phone order yet? also is the 2005 TLD air jersey in? Haha i figured i might as well take advantage of the situation :D .

That has to be by far the best looking shop i have seen. Everything is just so DH/FR, it is so cool you can have a shop dedicated only to that because of the online stuff. Wish it was close to my house in cali, but for now me and half this board will just keep callin you up. Sick stuff!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
u guys got 05 shivers! :eek:

how many of those babes left?

·
Registered
180 Posts
mtboutkast said:
i wouldnt know how to act if i walked into a LBS that looked like that

here in dallas we have around 15-20 bike shops and none of them look anything like that. even the gigantic ones that have in the neighborhood of 1000 bikes on the floor carry MAYBE one bighit spec or somethingalong those lines.
I think that also applies to not just dallas but all of texas, oklahoma, and arkansas, maybe kansas and missourI. bvut what do you expect from sates that ccall big hills mountains.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
oh man i think that is a 888 :eek: there is an 05' shiver right next to it! my fav is the pic with the mega sticker wheels on the roll system lol go-ride is my fav shop and i live in NY! those guys can hook me up with anything! nice shop how far from the old shop is it?
for the person who asked, they r based in Utah how r the iron horse's doing? have any lrg frames in yellow of the Sunday? i am looking for 1 thanx :cool: nice work

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
X-Vert said:
...try this for the outside. :D
evil.

weedphobia and the quest for the perfect lawn are two of the biggest weaknesses of Americans. that shyte gets into your drinking water, man. you do NOT want to drink that stuff.

besides, why is a "weed" uglier than grass or concrete/cement. I know a lot of people who like "weed".
:eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.