Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
dirtbag
1,533 Posts
This one?
Rating: Review StarReview StarReview StarReview StarReview Star Friday, December 12, 2008
Jacinto a Roadie from Uvalde, Tx United States writes:
The weather turned cold and my knees were getting cold so I started looking for "knee warmers." I found these and immediately liked the look and believed the name, "GARNEAU KNEE WARMERS", with "KNEE WARMERS" considered the operative phrase. My mistake or the manufacturer's oversight is that there were no specifications offered. I did not realize that these "KNEE WARMERS" are rated to be functional at no more than 10 or 15 MPH. Anything over that and they become just pretty good looking blood flow restrictors that execerbate the problem of cold knees. I had Googled "KNEE WARMERS", got directly to this item on this site, ordered the items (bought M & L at the same time because I did not know my size and did not want to order a second time), and went on my merry way. Now that I am writing this review, I have reviewed the site and have come to realize that it is a "Bi" cycle site, not a "motor" cycle site so NO WONDER the item did not work as I expected. Shame on me...my face is red... So a summary. This item MIGHT work for "Bi" cycle use at 10-15MPH, but if you want it for "Motor" cycle use at 70\80MPH, do not get this. It will definately make you look pretty, but it will not keep your knees warm..... :^)

Product Used For: 1 Month
Product Strengths:
Beautiful GARMENT, looks and feels PRETTY, when I touched my legs I remembered last night's date...
Product Weaknesses:
Does NOT do what the name implies...that is...warm your knees...
My Bike:
1100cc twin thumper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.