Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
BJ- said:
what i dont get is why theres an 05 monster when brain said there wasnt gunna be... :confused:
he said they were gonna make one but it will have 888 carts in it instead. and he also said there will be a shiver, but there not gonna make a lot of them or something.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
konabiker said:
he said they were gonna make one but it will have 888 carts in it instead. and he also said there will be a shiver, but there not gonna make a lot of them or something.
mustent have been listening...

but dude...u so ae becoming a post whore...ahahah...:D

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Whats the point of a Monster without Shiver cartridges?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!! Once I get some money I'll have to snag one of the ShiverMX versions from 04/03 even that way I can have it on my wall until I have a frame for it:D

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
Master_Jako said:
2005 marzocchi forks on NSMB

its funny because the super T and juinor T are replaced by an 888(like predicted) with the same config. hence a 888 VF=juinor T, and a 888R=super T...anyway, check it out....
anyone wanna give me an overview of that. no way im gonna read 3 pages.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
konabiker said:
anyone wanna give me an overview of that. no way im gonna read 3 pages.
i was talkin about the fork internals...they match...888vf has the same internals as the juinor T. same thing with the 888r and the super T...the only differance i think is the 35mm satchions(i think thats the only change-mabey also fork hieght, but im no expert)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts