1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Acadian said:
oops...double post...what the hell?
oops, i did a double thread.

the quadsport is single speed with a coaster brake, and it only drives/brakes the right rear wheel. see pic, a drive hub, with a cog instead of a spoke flange, runs a fixed chain to the right rear axle. there's a 36t chainring on one peice cranks. the quadsport weighs in at roughly 100lbs.
it's kind of tough to pedal, it'd be ideal to get a nexus 3-speed coaster brake hub on there.
handling is twitchy, but it's fun on dirt paths in the park.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dude! Nice scar on the knee, it looks really familiar I have one just like it......ACL? MCL? Both? How long you rehabbing for? A few years back I blew out them both out and 6 months after surgery I was back riding and racing. Its just like new.......:)

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TheJoker said:
Dude! Nice scar on the knee, it looks really familiar I have one just like it......ACL? MCL? Both? How long you rehabbing for? A few years back I blew out them both out and 6 months after surgery I was back riding and racing. Its just like new.......:)
it's always good to hear of injury recoveries.

i broke my tibia plateau and snapped my ACL. i'm currently recovering from the tibia injury, getting back in shape before i go in and get a new ACL, then i get to rehab all over again. yeah!

·
it's....
2,088 Posts
sriracha said:
i'm old school, but not quite that old school. do you have a pic?
this injury definately has me on a Mr. Hyde mental plain.
Sorry, guess I didn't make my reference clear enuff.
Looked at your pic and thought "hey, that's Hyde!"
but guess you never watched "That 70's Show" :D

Attachments

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Strafer said:
Sorry, guess I didn't make my reference clear enuff.
Looked at your pic and thought "hey, that's Hyde!"
but guess you never watched "That 70's Show" :D
ah, yes. the resemblance is clear. i thought you were talking about some kind of "dr. who" type show.
i've seen "that 70's show", but i don't have cable.

is your avitar and title a reference to "the life of brian"?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.