·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ilikepinkbikes said:
i hate you!! jk....

where u snag that money for that baby?

im so jelous....=(
sold my banshee and gathered up a couple hondo through my job, then bought it on ebay buy it now for $1500 :cool: ...lots of credit goes to tony for finding it for me

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Glad to see you finally got'her Ben! That thing is hot!!!! :D :cool:

I'm sure you're probably thrilled that I found it on ebay huh? :p

Have any plans for this weekend? Mine have been kinda falling apart, want to go riding somewhere? Well.... I think we have to go riding now. :D

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Glad to see you finally got'her Ben! That thing is hot!!!! :D :cool:

I'm sure you're probably thrilled that I found it on ebay huh? :p

Have any plans for this weekend? Mine have been kinda falling apart, want to go riding somewhere? Well.... I think we have to go riding now. :D
Im grounded from it for a week as sad as it is...got in trouble ditchin church to work at the fairway. the worst part is that we got the 10' teeter, wallride, and 7' drop all finished yesterday....and i cant ride it until next thursday :mad: f*#$in parents!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
bentimby said:
Im grounded from it for a week as sad as it is...got in trouble ditchin church to work at the fairway. the worst part is that we got the 10' teeter, wallride, and 7' drop all finished yesterday....and i cant ride it until next thursday :mad: f*#$in parents!
grounded?! suckiness. Anyways sweet bike, when you get ungrounded you need to show me some stuff to ride, please.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Daaaaaaang

Next time you're gonna rob a bank gimmie a hollar, I'll ride shotgun. lol. Nice bike bro. Very nice specs, and in the words of our noble post tramp (SMT) I have to agree "Nice Shiver"
- JJ

G

·
Nice bike, even though I dont like norco.
Shivers are sweet.

Whats tied to the bottom of the frame? :confused:

G

·
TheSherpa said:
Those aren't plates filling gaps between tubes silly, its a monocoque frame.
Its kinda like a drum. You flick it and it makes a noise. Feels like one too. pretty cool.
But I would hate to drop that bike on a stick or something and poke a hole in it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.