Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,749 Posts
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
man lucky I didn't see that in person...I would be dry humping the tires, fork, frame, handlebar and everything I could

man that looks sweet
Jeez SMT... Don't spill that beer on your keyboard... :lol: :lol:

I'll refrain from humping anybodys bike, but it looks really good. Did you get the Vivid through Transition? I'm curious to see what you think of it. (Know a good home if you want to sell, hint hint. ;) )

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments. No i didnt get the vivid through transition, they were sold out so i had to go through one of our distributors at the bike shop. So far the vivid as awesome, its plush and feels like butter. much different then my fox 5.0

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the weight right now is 42lbs even. but im not to much of a weight watcher. i figure if there is any weight to be lost it should be coming off of me and not the bike.hahaha. but i think Im going tubeless, with an XT crank.

·
check your six
4,181 Posts
It is the next day,... I checked this thread again,... and I am still blown away by this bike! Just amazing!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
flat crown for boxxer

I would recommend picking one up. Won't have to run those spacers under like you are which will drop your bar height. Plus, in theory, giving you more leverage on the stanchions so could tighten up the front a bit. Doubt you notice any flex at all though.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,000 Posts
Uncle Cliffy said:
Jeez SMT... Don't spill that beer on your keyboard... :lol: :lol:

I'll refrain from humping anybodys bike, but it looks really good. Did you get the Vivid through Transition? I'm curious to see what you think of it. (Know a good home if you want to sell, hint hint. ;) )
you said Vivid

1 - 20 of 30 Posts