Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is the camo anoding, I work at a anodizing shop and have been woking on the ano print dyes and airbrushing.
Worked and looks great, I did my RF n. shore cranks, odi loc ons, fork clamps, shock shuttle, RF chain rings and a few others. I got avy dhs's on both rides and been looking at having craig take it apart and let me do the shock body.
I am doing a complete frame next week for a budy in the urban camo.
I did parts on my rm7 as well, the cranks are a yellow to red fade to match the spring and the avy dhs stickers.
I am looking to get a set of atom lab trail pimp rims and do them as well then put the decals back on em.

Here's the site for where I work.
www.absolutefinish.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lickqid said:
Thats really cool, how long did it take you to complete the project?
air brushing took the longest, about 1 hour to get the ano print dyes to soak without pooling up.
The dyes ae actual ano print dyes made for anodizing, $365 qt, not cheap.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
thats so sweet, nice job man, defintly looks profesional...

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nobody242424 said:
thats so sweet, nice job man, defintly looks profesional...
I hope so, I work for a anodizer. I'm the director of the sales and marketing division for absolute finish, and I moonlight by doing full custom anodizing on bike stuff and paintbal markers or whatever.
Check out some of the work www.absolutefinish.com we have approx. 500k + into the shop, al computer process controlled ans mil-spec.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.