Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not gunna lie I'm really diggin' the looks of the new P's.

P1..I really, really like this.

P2 cromo, youve probably seen this already.

"P Grom" Not sure what the deal is with this one?

P2. Likin' the red.

P3

·
Registered
221 Posts
hubs are no bigger than the current models. same hub actually.

im diggin the white fork and accents on the p.1 instead of the brown, and the bmx style cranks too. argh now my p.1 just doesnt compare

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks nice! I really like the Chromo.

I wonder why Haro and Specialized both went then the "STP" style sticker placement? Looks like they placed the graphics in the same spot of the down tube as the STP.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
sealclubber said:
hubs are no bigger than the current models. same hub actually.

im diggin the white fork and accents on the p.1 instead of the brown, and the bmx style cranks too. argh now my p.1 just doesnt compare
Yeah, and the hubs are still cheesy and ridiculous.

They're probably cheap heavy generic or house brand cranks. Big S isn't going to take a hit to give you a better product.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Holy Cow. Thanks TrevorH for the pictures. This kid i know has a Specialized Big Hit Grom. It's hecka wierd with the dual 24's, it feels ackward when i tried it at the skatepakr. I really like the P1.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XSL_WiLL said:
They're probably cheap heavy generic or house brand cranks. Big S isn't going to take a hit to give you a better product.
Yup I think it might be specialized cranks. No idea how good they are.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
damn. What can I say about how they look?

More hype than not though, I'm sure . . . the frames are fine, but the parts are the problems here . . .

I won't be surprised if the P. grom is their biggest seller or as big a seller as the P.1 . . . seems everyone wants the 2-4's nowadays.

I mean seriously, switch out the fork and singlespeed it and you've got yourself a very decent 24 inch ride.

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
dirtyharry said:
damn. What can I say about how they look?

More hype than not though, I'm sure . . . the frames are fine, but the parts are the problems here . . .

I won't be surprised if the P. grom is their biggest seller or as big a seller as the P.1 . . . seems everyone wants the 2-4's nowadays.

I mean seriously, switch out the fork and singlespeed it and you've got yourself a very decent 24 inch ride.
If it's for a smaller rider, it might have a shorter TT, which means that regular sized people won't fit. It's not just about wheel size...

·
Meh.
17,508 Posts
Pantelis said:
Holy Cow. Thanks TrevorH for the pictures. This kid i know has a Specialized Big Hit Grom. It's hecka wierd with the dual 24's, it feels ackward when i tried it at the skatepakr. I really like the P1.
Maybe because it's NOT A PARK BIKE.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts