Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
The bike (frame and most parts) is holding up great, but I am heading for rear wheel number 3. My theory is with less travel you end up hammering the rear wheel pretty hard, combined with MY problem of landing sideways even on smaller airs - really hard on rear wheels. I ride with a spare spoke and nipples...

·
Urban Ninja
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mr.P said:
So what is on the menu for races next year?

P
This bike'll see some Lemurian Classic, Coolest 24 and Skyline Park action while the Remedy gets all the fun with Dville (if I get in:rolleyes:) and Sea Otta DH. When the action gets real gnarly I bring in the Big Hit for Fontana DH and perhaps a North* race or two :eek:

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
My Epic...

Pretty much the same with a Reba Team, and Large frame: 25 and a half.

Yes, I have titanium spokes damn it...............

·
Lusus Naturae
2,874 Posts
Have a 2007 Epic Expert - most parts are spec except for the 2007 crossmax sl, carbon handlebars and pedals. Comes with Fox rear setup rather than specialized. I think it weighed around 26lbs or so, depending on pedals, etc.

Also got some tubeless specialized tires - fastrak low tread - about 550 grams or so. Great XC bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.