Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Cheapest place for Jet fuel

1034 Views 19 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  fcojavier
My LBS doesn't carry the stuff...
here's my ride...
See less See more
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Looks....flexy.
The cheapest solution would be to make it yourself. You can buy the proper ingredients at a hardware store and a grocery store.
You get it at the gettin place .
one bike you really do not want to get behind the seat on........
Highdelll
Are you running ceramic coated stainless steel riding shorts on that thing?
what no clipless pedals?
WTF-IDK said:
Highdelll
Are you running ceramic coated stainless steel riding shorts on that thing?
Nomex, but it chafes a bit
do you suggest possibly a ceramic cup?
liquid cooled cup
I'm pretty sure you can run that thing on plain old kerosene.
One Pivot said:
will it fit 29er wheels?
That's the most awesome part; they are 29ers!!
drive your car through an airport fence. That place has a gas station of it!
the hell with jet fuel, you need to get with it and upgrade to nuclear power. I hear Iran is having an overstock sale on the stuff. Comes with a free camo burka.
jahkneefive said:
the hell with jet fuel, you need to get with it and upgrade to nuclear power. I hear Iran is having an overstock sale on the stuff. Comes with a free camo burka.
burkas are bulky...maybe if Primal wear comes out w/ one...
-boobs on burka theme?
burkas gone wild!

That's the most awesome part; they are 29ers!!
good call :lol:
SteveUK said:
That's the most awesome part; they are 29ers!!
No, you english twat
it's a 33 1/3".
This bike is made by DJs for DJs and especially DJ'ing DJ's

noob
s0ckeyeus said:
I'm pretty sure you can run that thing on plain old kerosene.
Yes, but that unit seems to start on propane and switch to kerosene.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top