Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a ton of bike shops in rochester, and im curious what one do you think is the best to go to? And one that isnt going to rip me off if they end of fixing something simple.

I had planned on going to RV&E ..good idea?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I like Full Moon Vista - a mechanic is right there in the open and sometimes you can watch and talk to the mechanic as he fixes your bike. Every shop will be busy at this time of year, but check them out. If you can get over there in the day on a weekday or a less busy time you will get more time to talk to the mechanic or salesperson.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kdiddy said:
I like Full Moon Vista - a mechanic is right there in the open and sometimes you can watch and talk to the mechanic as he fixes your bike. Every shop will be busy at this time of year, but check them out. If you can get over there in the day on a weekday or a less busy time you will get more time to talk to the mechanic or salesperson.
\

Where is that??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So, I ended up going to RV&E since its the closest to my house. Explained the problem, and left it with them for a few hours. Even though they were really busy, they were awesome in getting my bike back to me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.