Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Trestle Rental Shop Guy
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Agency said:
Paul, thanks for taking a sale away from me on Sunday...just kidding! Sort-of.
lol ultimatley the more people who can get bikes means more people riding and bringing friends to ride too. as long as they come ride one of the parks we all win.

They will be all sold by June 28th for sure.

·
Trestle Rental Shop Guy
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$ally Hu$tle said:
these bikes have all been beat to absolute ****....but maybe a good purchase for a beginner.
average 30 day use, 5 runs a day

i agree good for a beginner, kind of the point. Remember they have been used by beginners so no big air or hard core riding

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
I don't see why everyone seems to bag on Kona. They make decent bikes that won't kill your wallet. If I was just getting into the sport I'd think $1300 for a Stinky plus a season pass is a good price.

·
To "Air" Is Human
744 Posts
Ithnu said:
I don't see why everyone seems to bag on Kona. They make decent bikes that won't kill your wallet. If I was just getting into the sport I'd think $1300 for a Stinky plus a season pass is a good price.
True that, I just built up a Stinky for a customer. My only complaint with the bike...why white grips on a resort bike?

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
Hey The Agency,

Commencal from my team's shop Canyon Cycles also = free season pass;)

·
Living the High Life
4,543 Posts
$ally Hu$tle said:
No, same deal as The Agency. Sol Vista. Commencal is a primary sponsor of the bike park there so they are running a deal that you get a free season pass for Sol Vista if you buy a complete bike from any authorized Commencal dealer.

It has to be a complete bike and there is a window of time it has to be bought in. So you have to check on that.

Interested? Or for that matter anyone else? I run Canyon Cycles gravity team and I can hook you up. PM me if you want more info!

·
percocet pioneer.
931 Posts
Ithnu said:
No, same deal as The Agency. Sol Vista. Commencal is a primary sponsor of the bike park there so they are running a deal that you get a free season pass for Sol Vista if you buy a complete bike from any authorized Commencal dealer.

It has to be a complete bike and there is a window of time it has to be bought in. So you have to check on that.

Interested? Or for that matter anyone else? I run Canyon Cycles gravity team and I can hook you up. PM me if you want more info!
no not me but if I wouldn't of bought this RDH then I probably would have gone commencal so I would urge others to do this deal and soon!

·
Trestle Rental Shop Guy
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Agency said:
True that, I just built up a Stinky for a customer. My only complaint with the bike...why white grips on a resort bike?
they arent staying white for long

(thanks for the props)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts