Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is going to be a series, or is it only going to be a single event? So far, all I've seen is the April 22 race posted.:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
3 races

(Race 1) April 20-22, 2007 | (Race 2) June 1-3, 2007 | (Race 3) Sep 7-9, 2007

check: ridesfo.net/forums - there is a CHDH section

the dates should be solid

will probably be looking for some help if you are interested post up something in that section.
 

·
ride hard take risks
Joined
·
25,423 Posts
matt said:
Doubt there will be any, didn't they move the first race back like a month from usual?
I belive yor correct. That mud/clay race should be a part of history for them. Standing in the rain durring the raffle then the skys really oppended up big time & it poured. :thumbsup:
 

·
Broken and dizzy
Joined
·
694 Posts
matt said:
Doubt there will be any, didn't they move the first race back like a month from usual?
Semantics, but they pushed it out about a month. Used to be the weekend before Sea Otter.

I'm bummed they moved the June 3rd date to June 10th though. I'm getting married on June 10th so I'll miss round two of the series. Crap....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vexhex said:
(Race 1) April 20-22, 2007 | (Race 2) June 1-3, 2007 | (Race 3) Sep 7-9, 2007

check: ridesfo.net/forums - there is a CHDH section

the dates should be solid

will probably be looking for some help if you are interested post up something in that section.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Got it marked on the calendar, finally. Wouldn't mind helping set up, or tearing down, I'll check the site, not to crazy about working registration though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
Tim F. said:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Got it marked on the calendar, finally. Wouldn't mind helping set up, or tearing down, I'll check the site, not to crazy about working registration though.
were not fascist - so - i think you'll be happy - especially course break down!!
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top