Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an interesting and fun lunch today with WaltAZ and DownHillFast. I had previously met Walt on two prior rides, but this was the first time I met DHF. Lunch highlights:

1. I made a disgusting display of myself peddling my law firm and attempting to market myself. I am still sick from my behavior.

2. All three of us agreed that Skinny-tire is a sarcastic fuq.

3. I got two choice razors for free.

4. I never want to meet these people again.

PS: Walt, STFU.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Dirdir said:
I had an interesting and fun lunch today with WaltAZ and DownHillFast. I had previously met Walt on two prior rides, but this was the first time I met DHF. Lunch highlights:

1. I made a disgusting display of myself peddling my law firm and attempting to market myself. I am still sick from my behavior.

And to think I had my camera phone, but forgot to get some proof...

BTW, to clarify, Eric (DHF) and I had the interesting lunch because we actually spoke. Geoff, 'I" that he is, just sat there drumming his fingers on the table.

Oh, and Geoff, pink ties are out.

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yetisurly said:
How come I was not invited?
Yea, see Walt's response. He saw our references to the lunch in the posts herein and bulldozed his way into an "invite". Standard Republican manipulation. He wouldn't commit either until I offered to pay. He was all over that and wouldn't even order until I stated, in front of witnesses, that I was paying. Of course, he probably puked up his lunch shortly after my disgusting marketing efforts.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Dirdir said:
Yea, see Walt's response. He saw our references to the lunch in the posts herein and bulldozed his way into an "invite". Standard Republican manipulation. He wouldn't commit either until I offered to pay. He was all over that and wouldn't even order until I stated, in front of witnesses, that I was paying. Of course, he probably puked up his lunch shortly after my disgusting marketing efforts.
Yep, anything for a free lunch...wait a minute, that's a Democratic mantra... :D

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Dirdir said:

Just for the record, I had a smashing time. I thought the pink tie went well with Dirdir's complexion.

DHF

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
DownHillFast said:
I have them, I have about 20 I want to post I just haven't had the time to resize them down yet. I will get it done at some time today....some really good stuff, it was a beautiful day.

Stay tuned...

DHF
Please do not post the alternative lifestyle pics from your "lunch date".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.