Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he's the man!!

Totally set me up with a KILLER DEAL on a brand new PUSHed RP23 with high volume canister option for my HH125.

The ordeal of getting this bike has been a long one (Word to the wise: beware of dealing with individuals at frame finishing companies that promise you the world but are unable to deliver - ALWAYS check with the peeps in charge to make sure everything promised can be delivered), but Charles was right there with absolute patience and amazingly responsive customer service.

Can't wait to get my frame! :D

·
T , V , & K Rider
2,342 Posts
Pictures.............

.............. please ! I 've seen the new PUSHed RP23 advertised on the PUSH Industries website and it sounds like it should be a very nice shock ! :thumbsup: TIG.

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
Yeah, let us know how you like the shock. Also, how are you liking your HH125x? I don't hear much about these lately and I see Charles actually went with a 5.5 for his new ride.

Looks like an awesome combination to me. If I were to decide to go with one bike in between my HH100x and my 6.6, I think this would be it. I'd put the new Fox 140 (or maybe a Pike) on it and the Pushed RP23 shock and have a great all around. do-everything bike.

Oh, and yes, Charles' CS rocks IMO.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As soon as I get it built and start riding it, I'll let you know. I had Sherwood build it with butted tubes instead of straight gauge as I'm not that heavy. For now, I'm going to ride my PUSHed TALAS on it (I'm not a good enough rider to do anything more than 2 ft drops at the moment, so the TALAS should be fine), but if I can learn to climb the steeps without dropping the travel, I may switch to a Vanilla. We'll see...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.