Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
In FTF We Trust
1,815 Posts
That place looks like a pawn shop (not a knock).

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hollister said:
are those zzyzx forks?wanna sell those B.I.O forks?is that drill press mounted on the [email protected], i thought my garage was cluttered.........

these pics are gonna keep me busy for a while...
yes, no, yes but its not bolted to the stool, its just sitting on it (and has been sitting on it ever since I burned out 8 bits trying to lighten the case hardened / heat-treated stainless steel hammer assembly of my VM-68).

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
put it this way, there's now so much empty floor in the center of the room, that I can walk all the way round a bike in the stand, and in fact, three or four people could work on the same bike at once, as opposed to before where working the left side of the bike meant either ducking and squatting under a hanging bike, or banging into things, or flipping the bike on the stand, and two people working at once would lead to whacking heads at least once every 20 mins.

·
just 1 more
1,153 Posts
You have a fork problem. Seriously, thanks for posting these pics. Going to show them to my wife and say SEE? SEE? Now can I get that (fill in blank)? :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.