Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
aka... a virtual tour of my collection of bike stuff (fillet brazed requested it).]

Pics 1 thru 15

And for the love of bandwidth... if yer gonna ask about something in a picture... just tell me what number picture it is, don't quote back the whole image....they're posted sequentially 1 thru 47.

continued in part 2...

·
Registered
779 Posts
you're not married are you.

is that a saarinen tulip table base?

·
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vdubbusrider said:
you're not married are you.

is that a saarinen tulip table base?
no, the only girl i wanna marry who's as much into chaos theory as me has got eyes for another girl I introduced her to at the moment...

dunno what the table base is for, not even sure if the top of it is still down in the basement (probably behind one of the box stacks), I'm just making use of space by dropping the tires around it.

·
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rumpfy said:
Wow!
Actually, that's not nearly as bad as I had in my head!

I know who I'm hitting up for parts now! :)
That's actually an improved format for my chaos... buying storage units with big deep drawers and a tool chest has actually provided me with a few square feet of empty floor to sit on when I work. My chaos entertainment system (stereo) is sitting on top of the air ducts and thus wasn't photographed.

If you saw stuff that caught yer fancy, PM me, some of it is available to unload, some isn't.

G

·
DeeEight said:
That's actually an improved format for my chaos... buying storage units with big deep drawers and a tool chest has actually provided me with a few square feet of empty floor to sit on when I work. My chaos entertainment system (stereo) is sitting on top of the air ducts and thus wasn't photographed.

If you saw stuff that caught yer fancy, PM me, some of it is available to unload, some isn't.
I've walked into bike shops with less stuff that that. Nice!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
DeeEight said:

This was one of the most entertaining posts i've seen recently. Wow. Youv'e been at it a while and with some energy.

Are any of those MA40 looking rims the Bontrager cutdowns an if so, would you part with a pair? Am I wrong to guess that maybe those scales or bolt cutters might be clues to how you can afford all this or otherwise accumulate it?

cheers

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
DeeEight said:
i dunno what my ebay status is these days other than I don't sell on ebay.
But you do bid from time to time. Don't think 'we' haven't see your name pop up! :)

You should sell if you need to clear space and would rather the cash...but then agian, I'm an eBay whore...so I'm bias.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
I know of one other garage of a guy (who's not online) who has more stuff....and 80% of it is high end.

He'd open up containers like Dee's and there'd be Phil hubs, Nuke Ti, hubs, 1gen XTR everything. Grafton this, Ringle that...It was cool.

Swap meet season is coming!

·
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boy named SSue said:
Are any of those MA40 looking rims the Bontrager cutdowns an if so, would you part with a pair?
The two stacks of rims next to each other are all 700C tubulars.

·
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rumpfy said:
But you do bid from time to time. Don't think 'we' haven't see your name pop up! :)

You should sell if you need to clear space and would rather the cash...but then agian, I'm an eBay whore...so I'm bias.
I'd rather just set a price and sell at it, than go thru the stress (and fees) of an auction.

·
Registered
779 Posts
this photo peaks my interest. instead of where's waldo, its where's the bike parts. i can make a out a few. my skills are keen.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.