Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello MTBR

I wanted to let everyone know that my feature length DVD Chaos Theory is available now. The video is 100% rider produced and includes some great street, park, dirt and freeride footage.

Here is the teaser/trailer:

The video features riding from some really talented guys. Dane Berke, Derek Stevens and Garson Fields from Sinister bikes, Eastern's Nick Soloninka, The Geekhouse bikes team and coverage of the greenhill Pro-AM Jam and the most recent Ugly Ass Jam.

You can order copies through me via paypal ([email protected]) or by mailing a check. If you have any questions [email protected] is my email.

$20.00 (includes shipping)
1 hour long feature
40+ minutes of bonus features

Help us make a sequal!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

For the record the previews do not reflect the video quality, youtube renders videos much smaller (lower quality) for their site.

In terms of cost, I have seen NWD and plenty of BMX videos on sale for much more then what we are charging (which includes shipping). We are not making money on this, I just want to break even so we could do a better second one.

But I hope some of ya'll pick up a copy, I know you will enjoy it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.