Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Now with More Wood
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have somehow missed the return of the WC to this legendary track, now's the time to get stuck in! The race is on Saturday this weekend, not Sunday BTW (on Freecaster of course! :thumbsup: )

Lots of great video up already on Vital and Dirt, but this course walk (with the builder) takes the radness prize so far:

That's some pretty epic stuff there... :cool:

·
Now with More Wood
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So bummed Sam's not racing, was looking forward to watching him shred this to bits. Not that the others are doing a bad job, but Sam is a bit unique on this kind of track...

Also too bad Rach didn't make it in the womens, another possible 10 sec + victory margin for her here I would have thought...

Really cool job on the track build. Those jumps are not small on a normal track, I can't even imagine what they must be like in the middle of all this steepness and trees...scary is the right word. Or f*cking impossible might be the other way to describe it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
what time in norcal

tried googling before posting here ,but it's friday evening ,i'ld rather post than figure this out : what time is this happening in pacific time.? it's says 14:00 CET for the men's.
thanks ahead of time...ha ha time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.