Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chameleon crank and bb question

As I put in another topic I started, I'm biulding a Chameleon. This is my first bike I've biult and I'm learning as I go. I'm pretty sure that the chameleon would use a 113 mm spindle on the bottom bracket. I know it uses the 68 mm bottom bracket shell. My main question is, Will the Race Face Turbine Crankset with a SRX isis bottom bracket work on this bike? This is what I'm looking at ordering and I don't want to screw something up and order the wrong part. Race Face Turbine Crankset with SRX ISIS Bottom Bracket

Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
icamp said:
As I put in another topic I started, I'm biulding a Chameleon. This is my first bike I've biult and I'm learning as I go. I'm pretty sure that the chameleon would use a 113 mm spindle on the bottom bracket. I know it uses the 68 mm bottom bracket shell. My main question is, Will the Race Face Turbine Crankset with a SRX isis bottom bracket work on this bike? This is what I'm looking at ordering and I don't want to screw something up and order the wrong part. Race Face Turbine Crankset with SRX ISIS Bottom Bracket

Thanks for the help in advance.
Yep- should be fine- I ran the same kit until replacing the bottom bracket with an evolve FR one.....just make sure you grease the heck out of the splines before installing the crank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.