Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to propose an informal 100 mile race series consisting of the best of the west 100 mile mountain bike races. I have deemed the Cascade Creampuff 100, Brianhead 100, and the Park City Endurance 100, the Trilogy of 100 milers and this year am hoping to add in the Durango 100 to make Quadrophilia.

Anyways I do not know or have heard of anyone competing in the Trilogy (all in one season of course) but if there is anyone out there that has, let me know and let me know your times. My total elapsed time for the Trilogy was 32 hours and 22 minutes if I did my math right. So I would like to see someone beat that time - It can be done easily but I think you have to be dedicated to the 100 milers. As a personal goal I'd like to break the 30 hour mark.

As for Quadrophilia, I think 40 hours would be a good time and am hoping to break 42 hours in my first attempt this year. I think there is two of the races are only a week apart so that will make it tough.

Any takers?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dates For 100 milers

Cascade Cream Puff June 26
Brianhead July 30
Durango August 6
Park City August 27

See the Endurance 100 thread for my description of these races if you are interested
Registration for the Creampuff is limited to 110 and usually closes few days after it opens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.