Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ridden on the Challenge Strada Bianca? How do you like it on gravel? I have the GK slicks, but thinking about running the Strada Bianca in the 40mm tubeless variant. Anyone here also know how they may compare in the corners in both road & gravel?

·
Human Test Subject
1,492 Posts
There's a fairly good size thread over on riding gravel where I posted my thoughts.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I run the getaways in 700x40 for a long time. Pretty sure the strada binca is the exact same casing and construction. Unreal tires. So supple and durable, best tubeless performance I've ever experienced with Challenges tubeless sealant. Highly recommend.
Which tubeless version do you have the vulcanized or the handmade?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
People I know swear by a few Challenge models. I admit to some bias wanting to try them because the USA Challenge manager is one of my fellow trail stewards in the county and a good guy. I know those aren't technical reasons but he really knows bike tires and I'd trust he would do a good job with any problems.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.