Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
The wife and I are riding trails all around Idaho and Washington this week and the miles are taking their toll. We woosed out and rode the chair lift at Brundage yesterday....OMG! we had so much fun.

Anyway, we are doing Devil's Gulch in Wanatchee tommorow (Thursday) and staying in Wanatchee at a B&B. Are there any Lift served resorts between Wenatchee and Seattle? We REALLY want to ride every day and have as much fun as Brundage but the legs will be shot after tommorow.

Any fast responses would be greatly appreciated since we leave here (computer access) in 10 hrs.

Thanks a million!

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Nope. None....

Whistler to the North and Ski Bowl on Oregon to the South...

Just keep pedalling and maybe we'll see you out there.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Borneo said:
Nope. None....

Whistler to the North and Ski Bowl on Oregon to the South...

Just keep pedalling and maybe we'll see you out there.
Dang! Guess we'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

It's better than working, though!

Cheers

·
Banned
776 Posts
Go to the bike shop in Leavenworth behind the McDonald's. You might be able to arrange a shuttle through them. That way you can hit Mission Ridge and Devils Gulch in the same day. Mission has some climbing on it so you can ease your conscience about shuttling.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i thought the summit at snoqualmie offered MTB lifts all summer... check summitatsnoqualmie.com

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I herd rumors about Stevens too. The Summit is not open and the Forest Service is busting DH riders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts