Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
searching a trail in chainsmoke one

hi,

know someone where is the trail or mountain where palmer in the beginning of the video "chainsmoke one" ride.

thanks

·
Less yappin, more Brappin
789 Posts
use babelfish!

your Swiss to english translation is not so good.

its pretty funny to read though, and so is the video. is the guy in front descending in his granny gear? he keeps spinning out.

man, i really want to go ride Viper, just once to say I did.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
geoffss said:
your Swiss to english translation is not so good.

its pretty funny to read though, and so is the video. is the guy in front descending in his granny gear? he keeps spinning out.

man, i really want to go ride Viper, just once to say I did.
sorry for the spelling problems....
yes this guy in front is uggly!!!

palmer looks better on this trail.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah Im Spinnin Out!!!

:D Carefull What you Say...You never know who's listening!!!!
Viper's got some way steep climbs after the descents and shifting takes way too much out of me!!!
Nice poaching on the Video Tho. Next time link to the Video as clipdin.com's TOS states.
Clipdin Riders Forum - Viper Part One Video
No Harm No Foul but these videos were put together for you to download not distribute.www.Clipdin.com :D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Clip'd In said:
:D Carefull What you Say...You never know who's listening!!!!
Viper's got some way steep climbs after the descents and shifting takes way too much out of me!!!
Nice poaching on the Video Tho. Next time link to the Video as clipdin.com's TOS states.
Clipdin Riders Forum - Viper Part One Video
No Harm No Foul but these videos were put together for you to download not distribute.www.Clipdin.com :D
i hafe search and search the source of my download path for the viper trail. thanks for list www.clipdin.com !!!

waths up with the part two???

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Clip'd In said:
Part II just hasn't worked out yet...Riden it a few times but never seem to remember the cam . It'll happen it eventually. And Im sure Scottay will post it on MTBR :p
are your still charge the helm cam battery?? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts