Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where I can get chainline adjustment spacers for Raceface atlas cranks?

I bought a set right before I found out about their financial issues and only just got around to installing them,unfortunately the spacer pack was missing from the box.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Race Face is back in business. Call them up and see if they'll help you out
I've already called and emailed and got automated responses .I was looking for another source as they seem to be doing a lot of restructuring and it could be a while before my requests for parts are received by actual humans.

If there are no other outlets for spare parts other than factory direct I can wait but I am finally making progress on this build and my excitement is beating up on my patience and my patience is losing :p

all impatience aside its good to know RaceFace didn't go belly up and disappear completely

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wanted to update this thread.

Raceface responded to my email within 5 days after sending it,after a brief conversation about the missing spacers they told me they would send replacements and a few days later I received them in the mail along some stickers.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.