Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Finishing up the build on my new 06' ML and I was wondering what size Lizard Skins chain stay cover I need. I checked my LBS here, but none of them carry the type that I am looking for. A website has three different sizes, Standard, Jumbo and Super Jumbo. The ML seems to have a bigger than average chain stay, that is why I am asking. Also, some suggestions on frame tape for the cables and such.

Thanks
Jason

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Jumbo Jumbo

Jason76 said:
Hey all,
Finishing up the build on my new 06' ML and I was wondering what size Lizard Skins chain stay cover I need. I checked my LBS here, but none of them carry the type that I am looking for. A website has three different sizes, Standard, Jumbo and Super Jumbo. The ML seems to have a bigger than average chain stay, that is why I am asking. Also, some suggestions on frame tape for the cables and such.

Thanks
Jason
Shoulda asked me. Twenty two PM's, 18 phone calls, 14 emails and no mention!!
I left it out for budgetary reasons (or just forgot).
I'll send you one in black or red. (After you post pix and reviews.)

Support the troops-even the Navy.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All black...

Bikerbob.com said:
Shoulda asked me. Twenty two PM's, 18 phone calls, 14 emails and no mention!!
I left it out for budgetary reasons (or just forgot).
I'll send you one in black or red. (After you post pix and reviews.)

Support the troops-even the Navy.
Thanks for the Sunday morning laugh, I thought you would be sick of me by now...
I didnt think of it till I rode around the block the other day. It has snowed, rained, thundered, snowed again, then rained on top of that snow since I got the bike put together a couple of days ago. Cant even get into the parking lot of the trails here. I can take pics, but as far as a review, I dont think the 1 lap around my neighborhood will do as of yet.

I will say this, it is a LOT better than my old bike, hopefully more to come soon.

I do like the all black scheme.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.