Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
conjoinicorned
3,525 Posts
FANTASTIC. cheapest shitmano prices anywhere, and they ship fast and pack stuff really well.

only order from them if you qualify for the free shipping....i can't imagine it's cheap otherwise.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I have ordered from them a few times and have been very satisfied. Shimano prices are hard to beat and are downright incredible at times. A few months they were selling 08 XTR crankset for $275. Probikekit.com is great as well, but not much MTB stuff.

·
Ride, Sleep, Work
379 Posts
To bigtymerider: I ordered from them and I was really pleased, it took ~ seven business days to receive the Middleburn rings I ordered. The shipping was fairly cheap to the states.

To ecoast: you have to change the country and the currentcy. I had the same problem until I did that. You might try that.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Great service, quick to ship and pricing that makes it seem like stealing! I just paid less than $190 for a set of Time ATAC XS titanium pedals. Free shipping with an over $225 order. If your not at $225 just get together with your friends.

·
local trails rider
12,300 Posts
Ordered twice: no complaints (just across Europe). They sell a lot, especially in Europe, I think. Once in a while there's problems with shipping delays and such. Usually it is the shipping companies that cause the mess. You cannot always be lucky with all that volume.

·
Registered
11,784 Posts
Try Lick Bikes in Chicago

bigtymerider said:
I am looking to buy a pair if Sidi shoes from them. I am a little nervous about ordering things from over seas. What are your opinions in this company. Thanks
ive bought two pairs from them . Other wise chain reaction is fine.

http://www.lickbike.com/sectionsublist.aspx?SECTION='0023'&SUBSECTION='050'&SECTIONNAME='Shoes'&SUBSECTIONNAME='SPD'

·
Registered
41 Posts
excellent, in europe i think the biggest and more ecomic web shop. but is very important you order only items IN STOCK, if you order a not in stock items the waiting is so longer... i've waited 1 month for my sun ringlé equalizer27 rims...
in italy the orders as normally dispatched in one week...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.