Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· BOOM goes the dynamite!
7,103 Posts
Haven't ordered overseas since things went goofy with covid. Before then they were fine, though some seemed surprised when their gov't charged import fees (as if that's CRC's fault).

· Registered
1,741 Posts
Brexit is causing a lot of havoc, but I purchased stuff from them and it came a few days later then I suspected and was used to from a few yrs before ordering from them. They are in Ireland but I dont know if they are in the part of Ireland that is apart of the UK or not. I remember following the tracking for them and it took a day to get to London and a day to get over seas and a day to get to my door, a month or two ago it took 5-7 days I cant remember.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It seems that shipping from outside the USA has been affected greatly; not just this company. Within the country, usually OK, but sometimes slightly delayed and always have tracking. I had ordered something from CRC and the last known location was customs back on the 13th, so, I wasnt sure where the problem started. I will avoid buying anything out of the country for now and see in the future. Thanks

· Registered
7,693 Posts
I ordered from them in September. They sent the package to an address over 100 miles away. Not the address I provided which was the same as my billing address. At least shipping was quick though LOL. They weren't helpfull at all and I only received generic responses from them. Their chat didn't work either. I filed a claim with PP which was found in my favor. CRC didn't bother to respond to PP's claim. That's my one and only transaction with them.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this point, and from their records, it seems the failure is in the highly questionable shipping business known as Fedex Cross Border; which is not Fedex proper! The business opened less than 1 year ago, after pandemic shipping problems, and has no customer service phone number or tracking to get a location of the package. I think its possibly some degree of a scam. If you call the number provided, you will get the same woman that says to email the shipping department; says there is NO phone number yet, BS, and cant offer any information...right. CRC is legit and most that I've found like them. They did open a case file to look into a resolution as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.