Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Chain Reaction a good choice for ordering a bike?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Sneaker man
3,437 Posts
<humor>
So, are we saying that I should or should not order a Ragley Big Al 1.0 as soon as they arrive at CRC? I've sort of 'lost the bubble'... :)
</humor>
I'cd say go for it, is there a chance it could go sour, sure, CRC do millions of transactions a year, there is always the possibility they will get a few wrong, but generally they do a good job.

·
passed out in your garden
2,844 Posts
So, are we saying that I should or should not order a Ragley Big Al 1.0 as soon as they arrive at CRC? I've sort of 'lost the bubble'... :)
l would, thinking of a Big Al myself
No, it's your... he isn't saying you are "something-ness", he is associating something about you, it is your "something-ness"
Thanks, l just laughed when l read it and couldnt be bothered responding, such a learned legal soul making such a basic mistake

·
Registered
75 Posts
March 2020 just before Covid hit I ordered two sets of these petals one red and one blue, zero issue they delivered on time, they work fine. So another satisfied customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,721 Posts
March 2020 just before Covid hit I ordered two sets of these petals one red and one blue, zero issue they delivered on time, they work fine. So another satisfied customer.

Did you get then from a florist?

Reactions: mtbdudex

·
Registered
244 Posts
<humor>
</humor>
A month ago I would’ve said you should NOT get a Big Al but I got mine from CRC two weeks ago and I love it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Did you get then from a florist?
Ha actually no, my bad because I had left shoulder surgery for torn rotator cuff Four weeks ago, I am using speech to text 100% and sometimes miss spelling and or grammar errors.

I’ll add that the pedals are really nice, they take my Shimano SPD cleats easily, nice mid platform size, and no issues. 2k miles usage.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
8,840 Posts
I ordered a rim from them on Friday of last week. Got a shipping notice on Saturday or Sunday. I had no idea they were in Great Britain...... but the wheel is supposed to be here on Thursday.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
A month ago I would’ve said you should NOT get a Big Al but I got mine from CRC two weeks ago and I love it.
So, did you actually respond to an alert email from CRC regarding Big Al stock? I've been checking daily (many times), and they have no stock and haven't for some time. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I bought a NS eccentric frame from them that came super fast. It had some substantial issues so CRC sent me a shipping label and gave me a full refund. Can’t really complain about that.

·
Registered
244 Posts
So, did you actually respond to an alert email from CRC regarding Big Al stock? I've been checking daily (many times), and they have no stock and haven't for some time. Thanks.
I did, I got the in stock alert while getting a Covid vaccine shot at a drive through mass vaccination site. I couldn’t tell them to hold on so I had to get the shot and drive to a parking lot where I completed the purchase. Several Ragley bikes were in stock at the same time, got multiple alerts. Pretty sure I picked the right bike and build and size.

Ive gotten a few alerts since, Ragley bikes are dropping at CRC right now. Definitely worth it to sign up for the stock alert emails.

Reactions: BRnPA

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
I did, I got the in stock alert while getting a Covid vaccine shot at a drive through mass vaccination site. I couldn’t tell them to hold on so I had to get the shot and drive to a parking lot where I completed the purchase. Several Ragley bikes were in stock at the same time, got multiple alerts. Pretty sure I picked the right bike and build and size.

Ive gotten a few alerts since, Ragley bikes are dropping at CRC right now. Definitely worth it to sign up for the stock alert emails.
Yup. Signed up and monitoring my email constantly. Wish they had an SMS text service!
Patiently waiting. Thanks.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts