Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help picking out a chain guide for a two ring setup 08 bullit. I see lots of them but I cant tell half the time if it can be used on a two ring or just a single.
Here is what im working with. SC lists the two rings as a 24 and 36 tooth.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the e-13. My buddy had the blackspire on his S-Works and had to remove it because it would get hit by a log or some obsticle and alway get pushed up into the chain pinching it. We tightened the screws on the iscg mount but it always seemed to get banged back up. We ended up just taking it off. Could just be the bike, not sure.
Is anyone using the Truvativ Boxguide ISCG mount? Im just not sure if its for a duel ring or not and its only $49.bucks.

Attachments

·
Au'Right!
395 Posts
Box guide is NOT dual ring. as far as the chain tensioner getting wacked and moving around...they'll all do that if you hit it. The only thing that makes a stinger better is an MRP roller...even the stinger guide itself is built better than the MRP. They just better rolls. Also the Stinger is pretty inexpensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.