Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
exploring the fire trails
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, these are a few pics I snapped with my phone. I didnt realise the view would be so good once I got up the top of the trail. :)

Next time Ill take more pics of the trail itself, it one in my local area, about 1 hour north of Sydney.

·
Registered
36 Posts
teleken said:
But it's winter down there- you should be inside with hot cocoa.
Not much snow from what I hear. My brother went to teach skiing at Mt. Buller, but he's still hanging-out with friends in Melbourne.

·
Enough of the dark side..
253 Posts
winter

teleken said:
But it's winter down there- you should be inside with hot cocoa.
Yeah, unfortunately for us this is what our winters look like, it's a bugger isn't it!

·
exploring the fire trails
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scorpionwoman - Ill take the camera next time and post some pics of the trails! There's some hellish hills, one Im not even game to ride down.

Chumbox is right, we've been having a pretty wet winter here so far (on the east coast at least)

PDKL45 - the first pics show the view back toward Gosford, looking over Brisbane Water. The last pics are looking down at Woy Woy.

I noticed the thread about snakes - Woy Woy means 'the place of many snakes' in aboriginal.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Scott_C said:
PDKL45 - the first pics show the view back toward Gosford, looking over Brisbane Water. The last pics are looking down at Woy Woy.
Looks nice. I'm a Victorian, but I love the NSW central and north coasts. Really beautiful up there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.