Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
a.k.a. MTBMaven
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My trip to Whilster fell apart and most of the Sierra is covered in snow. I'm looking for a place to go biking and camping for 3 maybe 4 days right after Memorial Day. I like some place with longer riders, at least 15-20 miles, the more single track the better. I'm looking for something along the Central Coast, Napa area, or somewhere in the desert of CA, NV, AZ, or UT. The only problem with the desert is I suspect the temps will be quite high in early June. Photos are always nice!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

·
Track Junkie
1,236 Posts
All sorts of Riding in the Napa area. Angwin has dozens of miles of singletrack, Oat hill is a long out-and-back, Skyline has quite a bit of singletrack, etc. There are also nearby trails such as Annadale (mentioned above) or Boggs that you can drive to in less than an hour.

If you decide to come to Napa, please feel free to get a hold of me and I'll give you more detailed info about the trails.

-B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.