Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't think of a better way to celebrate the shortest day of the year than a night ride.

7:00pm on Monday 12/21/09 in the lower Monument Preserve parking lot. Please bring lights (unless Scar or PBR me! are able to come with loaners) and cold weather gear (although I don't think it will be TOO cold), and clear lens glasses (even if they are from Home Despot--there is lots of scrub oak). Beer is good too.

Post up if you're able to come so I have an idea how many to expect.

· Your retarded
3,084 Posts
I can't make Monday, but I can make Friday, 12/18/2009 like Joe mentioned in the other thread. My new Amoeba's haven't even been used for more than a test run. Need to break those puppies in proper.

· 3 Legged Big Top
618 Posts
I'm In. Just a warning I have redefined slow, just ask Bad Andy he can tell you or any of the guys with TITS......... I mean the guys that ride with TITS........ Damnit I think you know what I mean;)

Never been there, could I get directions to the lot?

Curtis

· Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Curtis C said:
I'm In. Just a warning I have redefined slow, just ask Bad Andy he can tell you or any of the guys with TITS......... I mean the guys that ride with TITS........ Damnit I think you know what I mean;)

Never been there, could I get directions to the lot?

Curtis
I'm slower than the TITS boys too--no worries.

Exit I-25 at Monument and take a left (heading west towards the mountains). Drive through downtown, accross the train tracks and take a left on Mitchell. Drive about a mile and take a right on Mt. Herman Rd. The parking lot is on the left side at Nursery Rd and MH Rd.

Edit: Directions corrected, thanks Nickle--I haven't exited in Monument going southbound since they fixed that bridge.

· Your retarded
3,084 Posts
kristian said:
Exit I-25 at Monument and head west (right if you're coming from the North).
You may exit right off I-25, but when you pull up to the light at 2nd St/105, you need to turn left to go west. ;) Clicky

Who's in for Friday AND Monday? :D

· I think I can.
1,241 Posts
Start time for Friday

Think 6pm is a good wheels up time as suggested by nickle, for the folks that work till 5pm.
Looks like we may be riding in fresh snow and some weather, that is good news as the preserve is a great place to ride with a top coat.
Ill be there at 5:45, grey subaru wagon for those who don't know, see you there.
Joe

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.