Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
High Speed Botanist
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Registration for riders that participated in 2006 is open as of now. General registration will open in one month so make sure to get your entry filled out and mailed in. Questions would be best directed to the website email addresses, but we can answer general ones here. Thanks to all the riders and volunteers that have made this event great in the past, we plan on having another great race!

http://cascadecreampuff.com

Lou

·
Known Mountainbiker
873 Posts
What about Lance?

Has Lance sent in his entry or are you making him wait for general registration since he didn't ride race last year?

Caz

·
Tree Hugger
2,946 Posts
BIGfatED said:
Got mine in the mail on Wednesday. 6 months and counting. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
You can do it this year BFE!! I saw that you plan to come to ACM3! Cool. Bring El Jefe'. Where is that guy?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Hey Sas,

Ya, El Jefe' is on the lame train right now, but I'll be bringing a set of Kenda Claws on my Sycip borrowed from Jefe', so he will be there in spirit on Jan 20th. When I talked to him today he said, and I quote, "I'll be back on my bike in the Spring". I hope that is true. I miss having him out riding with me.

Look forward to pushing the pedals with you all come Saturday.

Can I bring anything, anything at all? Please let me know.

Sasquatch said:
You can do it this year BFE!! I saw that you plan to come to ACM3! Cool. Bring El Jefe'. Where is that guy?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts