Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
i recently acquired a Mojo HD with a CCDB installed. When I bleed air out of the valve, the negative air sping sucks the frame into full compression and requires a lot of force to pull it back out. It doesn't seem like there is a way to release air from the negative spring.

Is this normal? I would think the self equalizing positive and negative springs would release air equally. Any opinions from CCDB air owners would be appreciated.

Also wanted to add that if I add air (100psi or so) it will extend to full travel. Not sure if this is indicative of a "stuck down" issue or something else.

Thanks!

·
Mr. Knowitall
859 Posts
This is how stuff like this works. Nothing to worry about. Stuck down is when you cannot extend the shock fully when pressurized

·
Registered
676 Posts
It's stuck down. It is not supposed to do that. You would need to depressurize, remove the outer air can, then unscrew the air piston/seal head from the inner air can to depressurize the neg. If you can let all air out, then pull it to full length, it may release the negative air. But if it just sucks back down, its stuck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts