Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silence! I kill you!
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between spending most of the day in the sun & having a hockey game with only 7 skaters last night I'm bushed :)

My pics are uploaded here, so go check em out por favor :)

Here are a few of my favs. Glad nobody got (seriously) hurt in any of the wrecks. I was originally planning on getting a little more variety of shots, but that one tech section was just too much fun. Us photogs were having fun talking about the course & feeling somewhat sorry for the racers.

·
I just wanna go fast!
1,944 Posts
Nice shots Scott, you got good ones of my fiance and I (smurfed out in all blue)! What's the deal with getting digital copies or prints or whatever?

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Nice pics. I like the crash series for plate # 695

·
Silence! I kill you!
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I had fun taking them.

You can order digital images/prints/other stuff off my website (link at the top of my first post).

Since I had so much fun at the expense of others crashing I'll put out a little MTBR special. If you send me a PM with your email addy & an image number (or 2, no more!!) I'll email you a 600px image (with my little watermark like the above pictures) to use on your blog/email/facebook. I just need the last 3-4 #s of the image, such as 2009-07-05-XXXX

·
Groveland Trail Heads
1,897 Posts
Nice pics!

Thanks for being there :) I did my first dh race and got 2nd! Had a freakin blast :thumbsup:

Went to your website and found my pics. You make me look GOOD, we'll talk ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts