Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I'm likely going to try and catch the Santa Cruz Mtn. Bike Fest Demo ride Saturday morning. Though, if Ord is a mess, demo is going to be way soupy. I'll see how I am feeling in the morning.

I think Titus is letting people demo their rigs, so I may not have to clean my own bike *again* :)

-jim

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I have never been to the CCCX races. I kind of know where they are, but not exactly. I was thinking of going to this one.

Is it easy to find? Like parking and all that.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Take Hwy 1 to Light Fighter Drive in Seaside, turn right on Gen Jim Moore Blvd and left on Gigling Road. Keep going until you see the signs for CCCX, go through the gate and continue until the parking lot at the start/finish area.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
The weather looks to be nice and wet.

I'm wondering if I should bring my canoe vs my mountain bike. I could do better.

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
worthy_4242 said:
is CCCX going to be a boat race because outside my windows there is A LOT of water. I am out. Have fun and see you next time.
It's all sand out there. There will probably be some standing puddles, but mud doesn't exist at Ord. The course may even be faster after the rain.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.