Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
U sayin' Bolt ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trail was flooded half the time and my POS gloves had my hands painfully numb
but catching a clear sky and a rainbow at 3000' is sweet
Thankfully I can't landscape on a rainy day ;)

BTW Vredstein Bull-lock front tire and Conti Slash rear performed flawlessly ...
3-year old Shimano m-485 brakes, not so much

·
ventanakaz
294 Posts
field of daisies

one day as i was riding my bike in a field, I looked down and started screaming and crying. to my amazement i was in a field of daisies, blood started rushing everywhere, when i woke up i was laying on the ground. i think i fainted, as i was laying there poundering thoughts went threw my head, who came first the chicken or the egg. the p*nis or the v*gina (the p*nis did those v*ginas take a lot of work to get going) and why is it every once in awhile the blood rushes from the big head to the little head. why is it so little i can't think right now. why do the wheels go round and round and how come those wheels are on my bike. where do i find love and when i find it can i bottle it and sell it, what is the meaning of life. (help me please) oh just forget it i'm just going to ride my bike...ralph

·
U sayin' Bolt ?
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice Francois ! Looks like we had both sides of the hill covered yesterday !

Wish I woulda saved my ride for the evening like you did though, I was getting poured on for the first hour or so which is why I was so stoked on that rainbow, I guess :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.